1. Students need to know you care!
2. You will have differences with students.
3. Behavior CAN be changed.
4. Expectations MUST be taught.
5. Timing is important in good discipline.
6. Proactive action is better than reactive.
7. It's easier to love the "loveable".
8. Students behave better when they know the rationale.
9. Good classroom management can start and improve any time.
10. Change starts with me and happens over time.
11. Success in classroom management is dynamic.
12. Students WANT to be successful!!
Copyright © 2018 Educator Success Classroom Management - All Rights Reserved.